So here's the situation. (It's a full 7 days,so pay close attention to the chain of events)
- Monday is your last paper (gets over at 5:30 pm). You chill the entire evening.
- Tuesday is a holiday. Since it's a first after studying for one whole week, you find no problem in whiling away your time.
- Wednesday, your college decides that you have had your share of enjoyment, so they call you for 2 marketing lectures.
- Thursday and Friday turn into unexpected holidays because the teachers are doing supervision duty. On the former, you go out furniture shopping. The latter is spent in reading books.
- Saturday is the most hectic day of the week. Lectures until 11:30 am. Next you have to go for an interview in Andheri (Train - Metro - Rickshaw). Not to forget that you enter the wrong office and then while coming back take the wrong metro. *hehe*.
- The same day instead of coming back home you need to go to Bandra after which the next stop is Ballard Estate (VT) for the Bombay Times festival where a concert is being held. *phew*. Tired already ? Don't forget the journey back home. You don't want to stay there all night do you ? SoBo can look a bit intimidating during the night.
- Now because you're sooooo tired on Saturday, you end up compensating for it by sleeping half of Sunday off. Wake up time : 11:00 am.
- Journey back home again. In time for lunch, sleep, wake up and now you're faced with the big task of wearing a 9 yard saaree. *tired before the party already* Thank God for ACs though !
- Wedding in the evening. And since it's an Indian #shaadi , naach gaana toh banta hi hai !
- Monday morning is college but since you are an FY student and India is a free country, you decide not to go.
So the big question is :
What do you do the entire day ?
Especially when you're sick and tired of your phone, your books are occupying an AC cardboard box (& it's really too much work to take everything out) , the home theatre speakers are dismantled & the portable speakers show an almost 5% charge. And oh ya, your net speed is at 2 mbps (thanks to you) so video watching is totally out of the question.
This may not hold true for all cases. Kindly ignore if that's not your reaction.
- The lazy person - Just sleep. There are bonus hours. Anyways, sleeping is also doing work !
- The studious person - Go to the Mumbai University website and check the syllabus. Start studying.
- The smart guy - Check available job options and earn some money. Time to be financially independent.
- The creative girl - Open DIY videos and make something !
- The movie buff - DDLJ . Or maybe Dear Zindagi.
Me : Just log in to Gmail, open Blogger and start writing ! ..........The gharelu nushka when nothing else seems tempting. This always does the trick !